Community. Collaboration. Connection


Community. Collaboration. Connection.

Our community is a source of ideas, knowledge, and support.
There is strength in collaboration and listening.
We all are connected, no matter our differences, by our love for where we live.


Sophia MacRae was elected to the City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters in the South Australian Local Government elections of November 2010, as one of three Councillors representing the Maylands/Trinity Ward.

This Ward comprises Maylands, Stepney, Evandale, Trinity Gardens, St Morris Firle and some of Payneham South too.

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Out and About

Tuesday 19th October was a very full day. I visited the Co-ordinating Italian Committee in Stepney and signed up as a volunteer, I attended the Norwood Branch Rotary meeting at the Don Pyatt Hall, I returned to the Trinity Gardens Bowling Club for some more coaching on my lawn bowls technique (which is going rather well) and I called in to the St Morris RSL.

I've also ridden the streets of St Morris, Trinity Gardens and Payneham South distributing flyers, so I am getting to know every street very well!

And of course during the day I have had some great conversations.  I am learning more and more about what makes good local government.

No comments:

Post a Comment