Community. Collaboration. Connection


Community. Collaboration. Connection.

Our community is a source of ideas, knowledge, and support.
There is strength in collaboration and listening.
We all are connected, no matter our differences, by our love for where we live.


Sophia MacRae was elected to the City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters in the South Australian Local Government elections of November 2010, as one of three Councillors representing the Maylands/Trinity Ward.

This Ward comprises Maylands, Stepney, Evandale, Trinity Gardens, St Morris Firle and some of Payneham South too.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Letterboxing

The great letterboxing drive has started!

To tell the truth, I don't really want to put extra pieces of paper into people's letterboxes. However, it is the accepted way, and really the only effective way, for local government candidates to make themselves known to the residents of their ward.

I would like to have two way communication with the people in my ward, so I hope anyone who receives my election material in their letterbox will choose to find out a bit more about me, and let me know what I can do for them on Council.

The phone number is 0411 755 677, the email is sophianpsp@gmail.com, the blog is right here!

And I encourage everyone to do the same for every candidate. Make us work for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment