Community. Collaboration. Connection


Community. Collaboration. Connection.

Our community is a source of ideas, knowledge, and support.
There is strength in collaboration and listening.
We all are connected, no matter our differences, by our love for where we live.


Sophia MacRae was elected to the City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters in the South Australian Local Government elections of November 2010, as one of three Councillors representing the Maylands/Trinity Ward.

This Ward comprises Maylands, Stepney, Evandale, Trinity Gardens, St Morris Firle and some of Payneham South too.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Busy times

I would like to maintain this blog as a platform for communicating to people, especially those in my local area who I am representing.
The blog will focus on policy but may include some of my personal views!
I hope there may be some reciprocal interaction via the comments also.

Since being elected to Council on 13th November 2010, and being sworn in on 22nd November, things have very busy! I will write in more detail about some of what has been going on - but right now I have end-of-year gatherings to attend, and Council meetings to prepare for!

I will be attending the Launch of the new Mural at Norwood Swimming Centre this evening, from 5.30pm. It is open to the public, with live entertainment I believe, so come on down - it's a great day for being at the pool!

No comments:

Post a Comment