Community. Collaboration. Connection


Community. Collaboration. Connection.

Our community is a source of ideas, knowledge, and support.
There is strength in collaboration and listening.
We all are connected, no matter our differences, by our love for where we live.


Sophia MacRae was elected to the City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters in the South Australian Local Government elections of November 2010, as one of three Councillors representing the Maylands/Trinity Ward.

This Ward comprises Maylands, Stepney, Evandale, Trinity Gardens, St Morris Firle and some of Payneham South too.

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Welcome!

Hello everyone, I am very excited to be writing the first post on my website! I have created this site as a space for me to be able to show people why I am running for Norwood Payneham St Peters Council, and what I am doing over the next two months during the campaign. It is also a place for the community to be able to interact with me online, and I welcome any (civil!) comment and airing of views. I will be updating this site regularly, so please visit often!

Please feel free to contact me via the comments section, my email sophianpsp@gmail.com or phone 0411 755 677.

No comments:

Post a Comment