Community. Collaboration. Connection


Community. Collaboration. Connection.

Our community is a source of ideas, knowledge, and support.
There is strength in collaboration and listening.
We all are connected, no matter our differences, by our love for where we live.


Sophia MacRae was elected to the City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters in the South Australian Local Government elections of November 2010, as one of three Councillors representing the Maylands/Trinity Ward.

This Ward comprises Maylands, Stepney, Evandale, Trinity Gardens, St Morris Firle and some of Payneham South too.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Now I am a Councillor...

I got the results of the NPSP Maylands/Trinity Ward election about 7.30pm this Saturday 13th November. Vincent Tarzia, Connie Granozio and myself are the three elected coucillors for Maylands/Trinity Ward.

Just been taken out to dinner by my wonderful partner Jeremy and our kids to celebrate. I am quite blown away and very excited! Looking forward to the job.

What can I say? Thanks to everyone who believed in me. Let's go!

3 comments:

  1. Congratuatlations Sophia!!!
    Well done and it was nice to meet you at the Community Ride for Adelaide's Future!


    Best Wishes,
    Cat

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Soph!
    Robyn (SCSA etc)

    ReplyDelete